Magnificent, approximately 200 years old house that was temporarily used as a village school in the last century. The very large and high rooms around the central patio invite you to relax.
A staircase in the patio leads to the large, furnished roof terrace with views over the village, the volcanic landscape and the sea. The living room leads to the west-facing terrace with views of the volcanic landscape.
The traditional architecture and the extraordinary ambience are harmoniously underlined by a mix of simple and stylish furniture and a matching decoration of the rooms.
- 40m² living room with fireplace,
- fully equipped kitchen with 4 burner gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher etc.,
- 1 bedroom with king size bed 1.8 x 2.0m
- 1 bedroom with single bed 0.9 x 2.0m,
- 1 extra room,
- 1 bathroom with shower, WC sep.,
- 50m² patio (courtyard),
- roof terrace with views of the volcanic landscape and the sea,
- westfacing terrace with views of the volcanic landscape,
- garden with several furnished outdoor areas, barbecue,
- WLAN, SAT/TV (with 2-3 english channels), radio/CD, iron, hair-dryer, safe,
- utility room with shared washing machine.